- Develop business plans and strategies of the department
- Advise the board of directors on strategic issues of the department
- Present reports on the department’s business and performance to the BoD.
- Motivate and provide leadership to Managers and senior executives.
- The manager operates within a software development environment and all software development resources.
- The manager works with the customer and sales/marketing department on bidding, proposal and gets the work order then coordinates with the team to deliver the software product.
- Ensure that the company continues to make profits and grow investors’ wealth.
- Project management experience with team size over 20 people in the EN market. Work experience in Singapore’s project is a plus
- Experience in establishing business goals and strategies
- Excellent, high-level people management skills combined with project management skills are required.
- Excellent communication, leadership qualities, presentation and facilitation skills are necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Specific experience with PowerPoint and Excel to make proposal reports to customers.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group and executives
- Salary: Attractive
- Probation salary is 100% of official salary
- 13th-month salary and performance review twice a year
- Bonus for special occasions each year (Labor Day, National Day, Solar New year, Lunar New Year)
- IT Certificate allowance (AWS/Azure, Outsystems, Salesforce, PMP, Agile/Scrum)
- BIC Care Health Insurance
- Social, health and unemployment Insurance following Government policy
- Enjoy company summer trips and other team-building activities held monthly and quarterly
- Work five days per week with flexible working time
- Have opportunities to work onsite in Singapore, USA, Sweden, Korea, and Japan
- Have chances to gain knowledge on the latest waves of blockchain, AI, Big Data
- Professional, creative and dynamic working environment
How to apply
- Send us your CV via email: email@example.com
- Phone: +842466666100