- Delivery manager coordinates and manages the software development process for specific software projects of the Offshore team for the markets.
- The manager operates within a software development environment and all software development resources.
- The manager works with the customer and sales/marketing department on bidding, proposal and gets the work order then coordinates with the team to deliver the software product.
- Has 6+ years experience in Software development and at least 1 year Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time.
- Has strong technology background including experience in solution architecture, technology architecture, database design and software application design.
- Management skills, including project management capabilities, are required.
- Excellent, high-level people management skills combined with project management skills are required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills are necessary.
- Specific experience with PowerPoint and Excel to make proposal reports to customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/Japanese and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group and executives
- Probation salary is 100% of official salary
- 13th-month salary and performance review twice a year
- Bonus for special occasions each year (Labor Day, National Day, Solar New year, Lunar New Year)
- Enjoy company summer trip and other team building activities held monthly and quarterly
- IT Certificate allowance (AWS/Azure, Outsystems, Salesforce, PMP, Agile/Scrum)
- Social, health and unemployment Insurance following Government policy
- Work five days per week with flexible working time
- Have opportunities to work onsite in Singapore, USA, Sweden, Korea, and Japan
How to apply
Send your CV to us via:
- Email: Recruitment@gemvietnam.com
- Skype: Hoihr.work