- Flexible login: admin can sign in on behalf of other employees to execute certain tasks
- Integrate the same database into another department’s activities
- Unified working environment
- Reliable security system
- Rapid process design and automation
- Developer-friendly API for easy integration into existing infrastructure
- Backend: Java spring boot
- FE: Vue.js
- Web service: AWS
Team size: 10 people
Development time: 3 - 4 months
Our client is a Consulting firm established in Japan, specializing in Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising outsourced services, and DX platform business. It has been providing services to many large corporations across Japan.
The client wanted to build a Back office solution to facilitate uniform management and sell it to their customers. It was a full-featured system to manage the business operations and customer base, including agencies and client accounts. The admin and other authorized users would be able to oversee members’ activities. In particular, they could log in to the system on behalf of members to perform and update a certain number of tasks.
The Back office system was web-based and deployed on the AWS platform. It would integrate with other AWS services such as Key Management Service, Load Balancers, and API Gateways.
This was a whole new system, so everything had to start from scratch. Furthermore, since the project involved many stakeholders, the communication between the GEM team and the client’s side was sometimes disrupted and unclear. Thus, in the beginning, it took time for the project to get on the right track.
The client also had complicated rules we had to follow regarding numbering and coding conventions. The client also reviewed our codes carefully before they got released.
The GEM team and the client improved communication among stakeholders by ensuring clearly defined project specifications and on-time delivery at each checkpoint. The GEM team participated in the system designing phase, gaining the overall pictures and smoothly carrying out the development. We also worked closely with the client to deploy Amazon web services and go through continuous testing before going live.
The first release got six main modules. We continue to maintain the application for the client, as well as build the 7th core module. The client was satisfied with our delivery and will continue to work with us for the upcoming phases of the product. By the end of 2022, they expect to serve 14 thousand users on the application.
Looking for a Enterprise application expert?
1. GEM Corporation is an IT Outsourcing company experienced in developing enterprise applications. We have worked on developing enterprise projects for various corporations across industries.
3. We have more than 8 years of experience. Our offices are based in Hanoi, Vietnam, and Tokyo, Japan.
4. We have successfully built more than 100 successful projects for our clients in the US, UK, Europe, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and many more.
5. Let us know how we can help you build your banking solution. Contact us now and get a quote for your project.