- Web-based Data analytics solutions
- User Access management
- Operating on different satellite websites
- Reporting dashboards
- React JS
- Team size: 8 people
- Development time: 6-8 months
The client is a large company in the Sports and Entertainment industry. They provide marketing services and sports data analytics derived from ten satellite websites. To do so, they have acquired a web analytics service that helps them collect and monitor such databases.
GEM has helped the client to enhance the analytics solution and data governance.
During the project, the GEM team had to resolve two big challenges.
Firstly, the client’s previous infrastructure could not handle a large and growing amount of traffic. As a result, traffic spikes when more users are accessing, and the website’s events increase dramatically by 2-3 times (over 1 million events), causing the server to crash.
Secondly, the client’s current system uses a database unfamiliar to GEM’s developers, with very limited research and training materials.
To resolve the first problem, the GEM team reconstructed the infrastructure on the AWS platform. Based on the auto-scale mechanism, the infrastructure was expanded to a larger space with a higher capacity for downloading.
More importantly, we ensure scale automation works effectively within the client’s budget. Regarding the second difficulty, it took more time and effort for the team to explore a brand-new database. After researching materials, we implemented and ran the demo until the outcomes were ready for the client.
We built an infrastructure sufficient for operating the system smoothly. Hence, the server will not crash when onboarding a new website.
Besides, their database was upgraded to a larger space and higher capacity, which enables the collection and storage of millions of events.
The project was successfully delivered and afterward, GEM continues to offer support in terms of maintenance and optimization.
Looking for an IoT expert?
1. GEM Corporation is an IT Outsourcing company experienced in developing IoT-based applications. We have worked on developing IoT projects for various Japanese corporations across industries.
2. Our domain expertise includes Finance, Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retails, Logistics, etc
3. We have more than 8 years of experience. Our offices are based in Hanoi, Vietnam, and Tokyo, Japan.
4. We have successfully built more than 100 successful projects for our clients in the US, UK, Europe, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and many more.
5. Let us know how we can help you build your banking solution. Contact us now and get a quote for your project.