- Peer-to-peer video conferencing on web application
- Allow up to 12 people per call, with a maximum of 8 calls per server.
- Allow users to share screens, customize the background, raise hands, chat online, create meeting links, and integrate with the user’s calendar.
- AWS Cloud Service for development and staging
- Team size: 8-10 people
- Development time: 4 months
The client is a multinational corporation from Japan. They provide Virtual Office Solutions integrated with Microsoft Team for video conferencing. However, the pricing was too high, and they didn’t have authority over the function. Therefore, they wanted to develop a video conferencing program for their Virtual Office Solutions.
The client requires us to customize the free version of OpenVidu (a custom video conferencing service) to have as many features as the pro version. The client also needs the app to have high scalability, with as many as 2000-3000 concurrent users.
The clients’ networks also have many limits in their internal network, which we had to investigate to find the cause to enable video connections.
To meet the client’s requirements on performance, we had to test and fine-tune until we got the capacity we wanted. Initially, one server could only host up to 37 users, but now it can host up to 84 users, which matches our committed capacity.
The UAT was released after four months and is currently in an internal testing phase. We also continue to maintain the program for the client. The program is also going to be included in the commercial version of the Virtual Office Solutions.
Looking for a Enterprise application expert?
1. GEM Corporation is an IT Outsourcing company experienced in developing enterprise applications. We have worked on developing enterprise projects for various corporations across industries.
3. We have more than 8 years of experience. Our offices are based in Hanoi, Vietnam, and Tokyo, Japan.
4. We have successfully built more than 100 successful projects for our clients in the US, UK, Europe, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and many more.
5. Let us know how we can help you build your banking solution. Contact us now and get a quote for your project.