Our Microsoft .NET team needs an extra hand. If you are passionate about .NET web development, and ready to be challenged with requirements for creating nonstandard solutions, keep on reading!
You are the right candidate for this position if you:
- Have a functional and technical understanding of .NET web development.
- Have experience in designing and developing solutions using .NET C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework, or (Web) Services
- Have good working attitude, and discipline
- Speaking English fluently is considered a plus point
- Competitive salary and annual salary review with bonus program (up to 2-month salary) to stimulate your endeavor and commitment (Junior from $400 to $800, Senior from $800 to $1500, technical leader from $1500)
- Opportunities to go onsite to the USA and Europe
- Opportunity to work with partners from an international network of IT professionals
- Possibilities for training and certifications for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Mobile applications training (for native iOS, Android and cross-platform using React Native)
- Options to specialize in other areas besides .NET, like Blockchain, AI, or Big Data
- English training course
- Annual holiday trip for the entire company
- 5-days working week
- Rich opportunities to develop your future career
About GEM´s Microsoft .NET team
At GEM we use technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference. That´s why we are always in search for talents who are willing to go further in finding the perfect solution. In open and creative working environment, we develop with the latest versions of .NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core and Azure for Cloud solutions. Frequent training courses enable us to smoothly adopt new technologies and quickly respond to the changing market needs. Our projects follow Agile/Scrum methodologies, and our team members all over the world communicate with each other in one language (English).