- Build and develop mobile applications for big clients in Singapore, Japan, US and Europe.
- Building application on Android platform
- Working on testing, bug fixing, code and performance optimization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Coordinate with team members under the work assignment of Project Manager
- Have 1+ year experience working with Android SDK, Android Studio (Editor, Layout builder, Debugging tools,…).
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Java/Kotlin programming language, Android SDK.
- Strong analytical and logic skills.
- Strong knowledge of Android components (Activity, Fragment, Service, Broadcast Receiver, Content Providers), UI Building.
- Experience with dealing with different screen sizes and different versions of Android devices.
- Experience working with programming communication between mobile and server via TCP/IP, Firebase, Websocket, WebService (JSON / XML).
- Experience with offline storage, multi-threading.
- Experience with testing (unit test, instrumentation test), CI/CD (Jenkin, Fastlane, BuddyBuild).
- Experience with code and performance optimization, memory management.
- Have experience using design patterns in code.
- Familiar with reactive programming, have experience working with RxJava, RxAndroid frameworks.
- Experience with JIRA, Git version control system.
- Good knowledge about UI/UX design principles and guidelines is an advantage.
- Have security mindset is a plus.
- Good English communication skill is a plus.
Salary: $600 ~ $800
- Probation salary is 100% of official salary
- 13th-month salary and performance review twice a year
- Bonus for special occasions each year (Labor Day, National Day, Solar New year, Lunar New Year)
- Foreign language bonus (TOEIC and JLPT)
- Enjoy company summer trip and other team building activities held monthly and quarterly
- Social, health and unemployment Insurance following Government policy
- Work five days per week with flexible working time
- Have opportunities to work onsite in Singapore, USA, Sweden, Korea, and Japan
- Have chances to gain knowledge on the latest waves of blockchain, AI, Big Data
- Professional, creative and dynamic working environment