IoT opens up countless opportunities for businesses to run smart operations. Connecting everything and everyone, IoT is getting the work done in a smarter and better way. The collected data from sensors and devices can be analyzed in real-time to understand and monitor the current status of the inventory. Asset-intensive businesses can achieve a cost-effective maintenance plan by switching the models from repair and replace to predict and prevent.
IoT-powered solutions enable your organization to run your business on one integrated platform and gain real-time visibility across production facilities, remote assets, and end-user services.
- Improved Efficiency
- Reduce operation costs and tech spending
- Operate faster and more productively
Partner with GEM to leverage your real-time connectivity and tracking systems
Our end-to-end IoT solutions empower smart industries, smart living, and smart enterprises and deliver connected experiences by connecting assets, operations/logistics, and services.
Harness the power of smart locks – manage, control, and share access to your assigned vehicles and other assets with others flexibly and securely
Track and monitor the whole lifespan of the production, from processing, transporting, warehousing, and selling
Benefit from the best of both worlds: IoT devices to replace manual recording and verification to the systems; and smart contract to ensure transparency and traceability of each shared transaction
Why choosing GEM Corporation as your IoT Developer in Vietnam and Japan?
1. GEM Corporation is an IT Outsourcing company experienced with developing IoT applications for industrial companies. We have developed digital key applications, smart building automation system, and blockchain-based systems.
3. We have more than 7 years of experience. Our offices are based in Hanoi, Vietnam and Tokyo, Japan.
4. We have successfully built more than 100 successful projects for our clients in the US, UK, Europe, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and many more. We are listed as a Top 30 IoT Developers by DesignRush.
5. Let us know how we can help you building your IoT solution. Contact us now and get a quote for your project.