Nowadays, competitiveness is achieved through digitalization and innovative modern solutions. Organizations in multiple are counting on cutting-edge technologies like Robotic Process Automation to reduce human errors and improve workforce efficiency.
The undeniable benefits of RPA
- Decreased process completion time
- Standardized processes
- Higher quality and a smaller risk of error
- More transparency and real-time measurement
- Time savings – more time for important work
- Increased employees’ work satisfaction
- Improved customer experience
Where can RPA be applied?
RPA is suitable for all organizations and industries that involve repetitive and rule-based tasks. Your employees will no longer be burdened with simple manual tasks but get to spent time on critical and productive ones, such as planning and development projects or developing their own expertise.
Functions of a company that RPA is well-suited for:
- Intake of Vendor Invoices, Auto-assign Invoices
- Tech support, HR, and mundane tasks in day-to-day operations
- New account or contact registration, information query from CRM, help desk, and case management
- Quote Generation, Invoice Creation, and Distribution
- Order Tracking & Status, Payment Status, Inventory Updates
Accelerating your automation power with our tailor-made and end-to-end RPA services
GEM offers end-to-end RPA services to transform your business processes and achieve peak performance. With extensive experience across application services and infrastructure management, we can support you during different stages of exploration or implementation.
Why choosing GEM as your RPA Developer in Vietnam?
1. GEM Corporation is an IT Outsourcing company experienced with developing RPA application.
3. We have more than 7 years of experience. Our offices are based in Hanoi, Vietnam and Tokyo, Japan.
4. We have successfully built more than 100 successful projects for our clients in the US, UK, Europe, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and many more.
5. Let us know how we can help you building your RPA solution. Contact us now and get a quote for your project.